WE ARE HIRING
Current Job Openings
Digital Marketing Executive
Experience – 2 to 3 Years
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ads, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Experience – 0 to 2 Years
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and SEO concepts
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Good communication skill – verbal and written Should be a quick learner
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Adopt standard techniques for white-hat SEO Keep eye on SEO Practices and internet marketing industry trends
- Developing link building strategies
Experience – 2 to 4 Years
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
- Will be responsible for generating the words, slogans and Scripts that accompany advertising visuals.
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear, persuasive, and original copy
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Promote content on social media
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Keeping up to date with popular cultures and trends
- Create new courses, classes and tools to update current offerings.