- The selection of countermeasure keywords is very important for SEO measures. If the selected keyword does not match the user’s needs (search intent: intent), the search ranking has increased over time, and the inflow has increased, but it has not led to conversion! It may be a disappointing result.
- Here, we will explain the way of thinking when choosing countermeasure keywords and how to find keywords with high potential that are overlooked. Try to aim for the top search by keywords with different categories and themes for one page if you greedily. As a result, no evaluation can be obtained for any word, and it will be difficult to display the top. It will end up being.
- Keyword selection is not limited to single words and compound words, but simply try to attack with one keyword and one theme so that the theme of the basic content does not blur.
- When selecting keywords, what words and words should customers enter when searching for content? It is a major premise to choose such a thing, but the timing of contact with the website of the user is not limited to one.
- Make sure to think about when the user will start the search action and select the keyword candidate that matches the action timing.
- For example, in the case of our company Gyro-n, because it is a business that provides marketing tools, we assume that the persona is close to a simple customer journey map as shown below and drop the points of search behavior. This is an example of a simple information gathering process, but it identifies the points of contact between the user and the website from the problem, cause investigation, improvement measures, recognition of the tool to the introduction, and matches the keywords and contents assumed from the persona’s awareness and behavior. By doing so, you will be able to attract more promising users to your site.
- In order to fine-tune the purchasing behavior, create this customer journey map firmly and find the keywords to clarify the target keywords.
- These keywords also attract conversions because they attract relatively motivated users.
Google Suggest Keyword Bulk DL Tool
- The Google Suggest Keyword Batch DL Tool can output all the candidate keywords suggested by Google search when you enter a keyword.
- Keywords + (initials: a-rod, a-z, 0-1) are displayed in order, and all can be downloaded in CSV format.
- From this, you can pick up the ones that are likely to be related to your content. For the related keyword acquisition tool (pseudonym/beta version), please tell me Google Suggest! Get related keywords from goo and Yahoo! Chiebukuro all at once. This tool is a useful tool that allows you to deepen your search intent and search needs, especially because you can extract data from Yahoo! Chiebukuro.
Keyword advice tool (Yahoo! JAPAN advertisement)
The keyword advice tool is one of the functions of the Yahoo! JAPAN advertising operation tool. You need a Yahoo! JAPAN Business ID to use it, but you can register for free. (Registration can be done by a corporation or sole proprietor. Although it is a support tool for Yahoo’s listing advertisement placement, you can also acquire a wide range of related keywords.
Check the keyword search volume.
- Check the search volume of the keywords you have identified, and see how many popular words are being searched.
- Obviously, if the search volume is too small, we can’t expect an influx of users in the first place. On the other hand, if it is too large, there will be many competing sites, and it will be difficult to increase the difficulty of the high-level display.
- It is called by names such as big word, middle word, and tail word (long-tail keyword) to judge the volume and competitiveness of the keyword. In general, many big words are single words, but further subdividing the big words (multiplying two or more types) becomes an easy-to-target middle and tail word.
- By subdividing the keywords appropriately, the user’s purpose becomes a clear long-tail keyword, the match between the content and the user is high, and it becomes easy to lead to conversion.
Understand keyword search query types
- In choosing keywords, you need to understand the types of search queries.
- There are three main types of search queries.
4-1. Do query (transaction type)
- The user uses this keyword to perform some action (purchase of products, request for materials, membership registration, download, etc.).
- It is a group of keywords that can easily lead to direct conversion—also known as a transactional query.
4-2. Know query (information gathering type)
- It is a keyword used by users to collect information such as knowledge, methods, and know-how for any problems.
- For example, recipes, prices, specs, meanings of words, etc.
- Also known as an informational query.
- It is an important category in content SEO and content marketing.
4-3. Go query (guidance type)
- Keywords that users use to find a particular brand or website.
- For example, Rakuten, Amazon, Yahoo, Facebook, etc.
- Also known as a navigational query.
- Search engines try to display a search result page that matches the query type for the intent of the keyword.
- It will be easier to connect to the top display by checking which query type is most common on the top page displayed in the search results by the search engine and making the content according to the type.
- Of course, some keywords don’t apply to the query type or can be considered both. In that case, you may want to see search results for multiple query types. It is called the QDD (Query Deserves Diversity) algorithm.
Points when selecting and reviewing keywords
- What kind of intention/purpose does the user have, and at what timing is the word searched?
- Is the search volume too small?
- Can the keywords be further subdivided?
- Does your content match the query types that search engines often display?
- It is important to understand user needs and the characteristics of search engines and to select and review keywords.
How to find keywords with high inflow potential?
Regularly review whether you have overlooked keywords that are expected to flow infrequently. To review it, extract it from “Search Performance” of “Google Search Console.”