If you’re an SEO person, I think you check your search ranking every day. In addition, even if you can not check easily, our SEO’s alert notification function will inform you about points that you are not aware of, such as sudden ranking changes, ranking changes with competitors, search result page changes, etc. increase.
- However, marketers and website administrators who are busy every day may not be able to check the contents of the search result screens (SERPs).
- This time, I will explain how to easily check the search results and the points by using the search result preview function of our SEO.
- Our SEO search result preview is a function that saves all the search result contents (SERPs) of each search engine for a keyword in our SEO every day. If you want to know the search result, you usually have to enter the keyword directly into the search engine and go to search, but with Our SEO you can check this search result content with the touch of a button.
- For example, even if the search ranking is ranked 11th or higher (2nd page or higher), you can directly check where your site is ranked without having to follow the pagination from the first page. If you have registered a competing site, you can see the ranking immediately as well.
- For example, if a competing site and your own site are lined up in a nearby ranking, which search title or snippet (description of the search result) is more appealing to the user? The comparison is also important.
- Also, what kind of search result titles and snippets are displayed on the top search sites? It may lead to good results if you compare this with your own site and make improvements.
You can see a preview of past search results
- Normally, search results can only be checked and checked in real time.
- However, our SEO keeps all the search results for the past year. (Up to 100th place)
- This feature is very important.
- For example, lowering your search ranking means that your site is going up, but other sites are going up.
- However, if you don’t keep an eye on your search results, it’s hard to find out which sites are on the top or what new sites are in the rankings. Especially when managing many countermeasure keywords, it is difficult to check even in terms of time.
- In such a case, the search result preview function makes it possible to check and retroactively check the contents of changes in search results that have occurred in the past.
Search for the cause of ranking changes compared to past search results
For example, if your current search ranking has fluctuated (decreased) significantly compared to the ranking one month ago, try comparing the content of the current search results with one month ago to check.
- Other sites and competing sites haven’t changed much.
- Only the company is changing.
- In this case, the SEO rating of your content is down, so you need to strengthen it further.
- It is necessary to take measures to raise the SEO rating firmly by adding and tuning content.
- In this case, it is possible that the evaluation criteria for that keyword have changed, such as a change in the search engine algorithm.
- As a countermeasure, check the content to see what kind of content the site evaluated by this changed algorithm, that is, the site ranked high after the change, and identify the points to be evaluated by the search engine. You need to apply it to your own content.
- In this case, a new competing site may have emerged and needs to be newly benchmarked as a competing site.
- As you can see, the search result preview can be used in a wide range of ways, so we hope that it will be useful for daily SEO checks.
- It’s easy to overlook, but checking the content of search results in SEO leads to the evaluation of search engines for keywords and the features of algorithms.
- If you manage a huge number of keywords, it is difficult to check all of them, but for the keywords you are focusing on, please check the search results in as much detail as possible.
- If you haven’t been able to improve your ranking as you expected, get new SEO tuning tips from the search result preview function of our SEO and use it to improve your search ranking.